Kumera Power Transmissions
Kumera Power Transmissions Group has been supplying industrial and marine drives, gearboxes and services since 1945 to a global customer base. This decades of experience has made Kumera Power Transmissions one of the leading manufacturers of sophisticated products and services in this field.
Kumera has delivered hundreds of thousands of drives and the product range covers needs in various demanding applications. The main customer of Kumera can be found in the pulp and paper industry, in mining, material handling and the users of various drum systems. In addition to the standard product range, Kumera is specialized in designing tailor made solutions to our customers’ applications.
Helical gearboxes have the highest efficiencies, making them suitable for applications where high torque demands make heat loss a significant factor.
- F-Series helical gearboxes for up to 12.2 kNm output torque
- G-Series helical gearboxes for up to 103 kNm output torque
- D-Series helical gearboxes for up to 610 kNm output torque
- Single step helical gearboxes for maximum efficiency
Suitable for applications where space is limited. These gearboxes changes the rotating axel by 90 degrees at the same time while reducing the speed of rotation.
- F-Series bevel gearboxes for up to 12.2 kNm output torque
- G-Series bevel gearboxes for up to 103 kNm output torque
- D-Series bevel gearboxes for up to 610 kNm output torque
- Single step bevel gearboxes for maximum efficiency
Designed for vertical power transmission. Typical applications include paper pulp mixing and other fluid mixing. Most suited for heavy usage and high torque demands.
- F-Series agitator gearboxes for up to 7.6 kNm output torque
- G-Series agitator gearboxes for up to 103 kNm output torque