ENGEL Elektroantriebe GmbH
Three phase synchronous motors
- High dynamics, perfect response characteristics
- Low mass moment of inertia and continuous torque development
- Good efficiencies, high power densities
- Use of high-quality samarium-cobalt and neodymium materials
- Versatile and flexible configuration
- The series are supplemented by gears and parking brakes
Neodymium-iron-boron magnet systems in smooth aluminium cast housings ensure high power density and low reluctance effects. Four series offer rated outputs from 130 W to 3800 W. Up to 360 Nm are possible by using the corresponding planetary gears (low-backlash available upon request).
Lowest mass moments of inertia and very high dynamic overload capacity through the use of high-quality samarium-cobalt magnet materials. With peak torques of up to 20 Nm, they are perfectly suited for nut runner and press applications.
The new powerful series with highest efficiencies. Excellent control properties due to a smooth torque development and lowest cogging effects. Four motor sizes comprising a power range of up to 3kW. Planetary gears - backlash as well - provides torque up to 360Nm.
Three phase synchronous drives with integrated electronics. Compact and powerful devices with excellent dynamic behaviour. With CAN interface and positioning capabilities suited for peripheral operation.
- Good efficiencies, high peak load through the use of premium ferrite materials and optimized magnet systems
- High-quality design
- Steel tube housing, externally accessible brushes
- Versatile compatibility
- Well-graduated gear series, parking brakes, tachometers and incremental encoders
Permanent-field DC motors in a rated power range from 10 W to 750 W. With mounting options for parking brake, incremental encoder... Worm, planetary and spur gears with torques up to 130 Nm.
Electrically excited DC motors for special applications up to 65W rated output. Gear versions with worm and spur gears.
- Good heat dissipation through ribbed aluminium cast housing and integrated fan
- Versatile compatibility
- Well-graduated gear series, parking brakes, optional incremental encoders
Asynchronous motors for 3-phase operation and 1-phase operation with capacitor up to 50W rated output. Gear versions with planetary and worm gears. With mounting option for parking brakes (incremental encoder available upon request)).
- Controllers for three phase synchronous motors
- Controllers for DC- Motors
Controllers for three phase synchronous motors
The compact controllers of series ARS offer advanced highly dynamic controller technology and flexibility in a broad output range.
The low-budget DSV series excels through its simple handling, its CANopen interface and the possibility for optional sensorless control using the INFORM system.
|Typ||Input voltage||Rated current|
|DSV 11X||20 ... 60VDC||bis zu 15Apk / 10,5Aeff low budget, fieldbus ready for CANopen, positioning capability|
|DSV 13X||24VDC, 48VDC, 42VAC||bis zu 40Apk / 28Aeff|
|DSV 324||230VAC||4,5Apk / 3,2Aeff|
|DSV 562E||3~ 400VAC||2,3Apk / 1,6Aeff|
|ARS 310||230VAC||5...10A||Fieldbus-ready with CANopen, Profibus DP, positioning control, synchronization function, different encoder systems analyzable, expandable|
|ARS 560||3~ 400VAC||2,5...8A|
Controllers for DC- motors
ENGEL offers a selection of different servo control amplifiers for operation with all DC motor series. Nearly all application areas are covered simple regulating tasks, which can be handled by a single-quadrant controller such as DR2.0, as well as high-quality dynamic four-quadrant operation implemented with the compact DSV11x or DSV130.
|Typ||Input voltage||Rated / Peak Current|
|DR 2.0||18...24VDC, 18...42VAC||4...5 A||Low-cost 1-Q speed controller, speed checkback signal via EMF control with IxR compensation|
|DR 2||24VAC/DC 42VAC/DC||3...10A/ 7,5...20A||1-Q speed controller, speed checkback signal via tachometer, IxR or incremental encoder, setpoint ramp|
|DSV 11x||20...60VDC||5...15A / 12,5...37,5A||4-Q digital speed encoder, speed checkback signal via tachometer, IxR or incremental encoder, fieldbus ready for CANopen, positioning capability|
|DSV 13X||24VDC, 48VDC, 42VAC||8...40A / 20...80A||low budget, fieldbus ready for CANopen, positioning capability|
HLR series three phase synchronous motors
High power series with substantial advantages:
- Highest efficiency through new winding technology
- Highest power density with a rated power range from 210...2890W in four sizes
- Constant torque development for best control properties
- High energetic neodymium-iron-boron magnets - minimized cogging
- Excellent dynamik behaviour because of low inertia and high peak torque
- Available with planetary gearboxes (low backlash as well) and parking brake
- Stylish smooth aluminium cast housing
|Motor Series||Voltage Constant from - to mV/rpm||Voltage VDC||Speed rpm||Torque Nm||Speed rpm||Torque Nm||Duty-Cycle acc. to VDE 0530||Protection class acc. to VDE 0530||Design acc. to VDE 0530||Housing Flange Dimensions mm|
|HLR 26||29 - 85||24, 320, 560||4500||1,3||7000||5,7||S1||IP 54||IM B 5||60 x 60|
|HLR 37||65 - 120||320, 560||3000||3,7||4000||16,0||S1||IP 54||IM B 5||90 x 90|
|HLR 48||72 - 120||320, 560||3000||7,5||4000||34||S1||IP 54||IM B 5||105 x 105|
|HLR 63||73 - 122||320, 560||2000||13,8||3000||69||S1||IP 54||IM B 5||130 x 130|