½" PITCH ACETAL PLASTIC CHAIN
Precision moulded in acetal resin chosen for its nil lubrication requirement and its retention of mechanical and physical properties over a wide range of humidity, temperature and corrosive conditions.
The high strength to weight ratio of acetal resin and its outstanding wear resistance, resilience, fatigue and impact strength meet the onerous needs of conveyor applications.
- Straight running and side flexing plastic chain
- Available mainly in black but also in white and red.
- A popular bakery plastic chain.
- The chain fits normal ½" BS standard sprockets.
- The inside link corresponds to 08B-1 chain though the outer plates are thicker.
- The outside width of straight running is 20.6 mm and side flexing across the tabs is 31.4 mm.
Pusher plates also available to fit
- NO LUBRICATION
- QUICK ROUTINE WASHDOWN
- CHEAPER REPLACEMENT COST
- QUIETER RUNNING