Mädler Gearbox (or Madler Gearbox)
The MÄDLER group produces its parts at two manufacturing sites: Stuttgart and Hamburg.
There specialised workers produce our own MÄDLER-product range on the most modern CNC machinery.
One-off production according to drawings or samples up to larger series. with a perfect quality control, flexible, as today’s market demands.
Gearbox and Geared Motors
- Operating Capacitor Type KST
- Standard 3 phase motors type SM/I
- Frequency converters
- Bevel gearboxes
- Small geared motors TypeCRO
- Reversing gearboxes Type DZU
- Motor tensioning rail sets Type SPS
- Motor mountings
- Motor controllers
- Worm gear units
- Worm geared motors
- Worm gear screw jacks Type NP/I
- Helical geared motors Type HR/I
- Helical geared motors Type NR/I
- Helical gearbox with 2 shaft ends Type BT/I
- Worm helical geared motors TypeSZM/I
- Continuosly variable geared motors
- Shaft mounted flat gearboxes type BOC/I 2 stage
Geared Motors RBM/I for Travel-Wheel System Size 200
Material: Housing: Aluminium, painted blue (RAL 5009).
Gears: bevel-gear system, case hardened, fatigue endurable.
Lubrication: Mineral oil.
Motor: Three-phase AC
Motor 400V 50 Hz, dual speed.
Other motor and gear box versions (e.g. with frequency inverter or angular gear) on request.
Ready-to-mount dual-speed geared motors incl. adaptor flange (as torque support) to be combined with travel-wheel sets RB/I. The mounting position can be modified in steps of 15º.
Single Wheel Drive: one geared motor RBM/I is flange-mounted onto one travel-wheel system RB/I. In carriages two opposing travel-wheel sets have to be powered.
Central Drive Set: the geared motor is flange-mounted onto the travel-wheel system. The connection with the opposing travel-wheel system is done with a central drive set (this set has to be ordered separately). The connecting shaft (output shaft) is already mounted on the geared motors (covered with protection sleeve and protection cap).